Starting June, Hasini would be carrying lunch to school too. I’d better get my act together. I am already amassing a small “lunch-box museum” worth of different types of lunch boxes so that I have back-up when the regular box is dirty and mainly because I am a “dabba” fanatic. In Keeping with the “dabba” theme, the giveaway is a stylish slim dual coloured Tupperware lunch box that can fit into schoolbags or handbags even. I love the purple and pink colours of this box. To win this pretty lunch box, all you have to do is send in your best lunch-box recipes to me by e-mail (just mail me the link to your post). or by linking to the linky tool at the bottom of the page. The winner will be selected at random from all the entries.
I am delighted and quite frankly nervous hosting the “Kid’s Delight” event this month that runs from May 16th to June 15th. The “Kids Delight” event is the brainchild of Srivalli, author of Spicingyourlife and Cookingforallseasons. The Kids Delight event is all about foods that kids will love to eat. The theme this month is Lunch-box. There is nothing more interesting to me than planning lunch boxes. I am on a mission to compile everybody’s lunch box favourites in one place and I am looking to you guys – readers and bloggers for recipes, ideas, tips and tricks for this Kids lunch box theme. There is a giveaway too!
My closing thoughts every night before I doze off are of food – breakfast and most importantly lunch box. You want to know what moms think (maybe you don’t). “What do I pack for lunch tomorrow?” That’s the number one thing on my mind and most other moms’ minds.
A storehouse of lunch box recipes would be invaluable to harried moms who are at their wits ends deciding what to pack for their little gourmets. The rules of this event are simple:
1. The event runs from 16th May to 15th June. You can send in your “lunch-box” entries (any number of them) anytime during this period. Link them using the linky tool below or just e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the link to your post.
2. You’ll have to link to this page and Srivalli’s page in your post.
3. Archived posts are also accepted (again no cap on number of posts). However, you’ll have to update the post to link to this page and Srivalli’s page (see previous point).
4. Recipes can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian.
5. If you’re not a blogger, no problem. Just send me an e-mail with the recipe and your details. A photograph of the dish would be nice too.
6. I’ll need an Indian mailing address to mail you the giveaway. If you don’t have one, I am afraid I can’t ship the giveaway to you. But you can still send in your lunch-box entries. We can never have enough lunch-box options, can we?
Best part is “You don’t have to like my page on FB, follow me on Google+ or subscribe to my posts” to take part in this event. Isn’t that great? I know you’re relieved.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll get back to you.
Thanks a ton!